"You raise me up"


"You raise me up".....
It is a definitely powerful song which I have ever been heard. Actually it is a Inspirational song. When I heard this song I feel a very strong feeling within my heart & it motivates my hidden emotions too. In addition I feel flying along the melodies like a Butterfly. That sound also gives a peaceful & calm mind too. There also nice fusion of different types of childrens' voices & it blends in such a fabulous ways. It gives a strange beauty for the song.
                                        When I hear this song it makes me think of the ones that are really here for me through everything I have going on  my life good or bad. According to my thoughts it reminds my parents to me. It's so awesome...❤️❤️❤️❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly pea

Sri Lankan Traditional Masks

Ceylon Tea